AMERICAN INSURANCE MENTORS
Continuing Education Courses and Becoming A Certified Estate Consultant
TRYING TO INCREASE YOUR INSURANCE CLIENT BASE?
BECOME A CERTIFIED ESTATE CONSULTANT
As a Certified Estate Consultant, you will meet and cultivate relationships with prospective clients who are financially established, mindful of organizing and protecting their assets, and open to information and direction from someone like you!
The training program to become a Certified Estate Consultant will provide you with:
- Basic training about wills, trusts, probate, death taxes, etc.
- The most efficient and economical way to provide estate planning for families
- Different documents used in quality estate planning
- Demonstrations about what good estate planning can do for clients
- Visuals for use with prospective clients in explaining basic estate planning principles
- Much more
Participation in the Estate Consultant training program can increase your earning capacity and client base. You will be “armed” with statistical data about estates, visuals and dialogue to help you with your current and prospective clients, and access to a wonderful prospective client base.
Learn More About Becoming A
CERTIFIED ESTATE CONSULTANT
(Excellent way to get new and quality insurance prospects.)
AS AN EXAMPLE STATE REQUIREMENTS IN UTAH AND IDAHO
LEARN ABOUT US
American Insurance Mentors
An all American company.
- AIM is an all American company. Our founder and owner is a veteran producer of American insurance products.
- American Insurance Mentors is also know as Financial Schools West in it’s classroom locations.
- AIM does not outsource our testing or our grading to other entities.
- AIM uses SIRCON http://www.sircon.com to work with State Insurance commissions on your behalf.
- AIM writes our own special courses based on years of our own experience and with the goal of assisting agents with their own insurance practices.
- IM participants receive the finest training and Continuing Education courses available.
- AIM courses are always being added and approved as soon as more information is needed in the industry. Don’t worry about seeing the same old boring insurance materials you went though when you became initially licensed.
C.DEE SANDGREN, OWNER AND FOUNDER
LICENSES: 20+ YEARS
- PROPERTY & CASUALTY
- INSURANCE BROKER
- INSURANCE CONSULTANT
- PUBLIC ADJUSTER
- SERIES 6 SECURITIES
- SERIES 63 SECURITIES
- SERIES 7 SECURITIES (prev. held)
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, B.A. Degree
- University of Washington, Graduate School Degree in Trust Banking
- Purdue University, Certified Financial Relationship Counselor (CFRC) Designation
- Claim Adjuster training and experience. Travelers Insurance Companies
- Property & Casualty School, Chicago, Ill.
- Trust and Retirement Plan Schools, Denver, Colo.
- IDS American Express Financial Planning school, Minneapolis, MN.
- Plan America Representative training, Madison, WI
- Personally mentored by the world’s leading insurance agent: Mr. Mehdi Fakharzadeh, Teaneck, N.J.
- Manager of a branch office for one of Utah’s top multi-line insurance firms
- Established and ran the trust department for a large community bank for 18 years
- Executive Vice President and CEO of Osmond Financial Marketing Company
- Unit Sales Manager for a major insurance company
- Manager of Distributor Benefits for a billion dollar company and developed a group plan for independent contractors not heretofore available
- Owned and operated Financial Schools West for more than 20 years
- Practicing certified instructor for the Utah Insurance Department for more than 20 years
- Board of Directors (two terms), Utah Valley State College Foundation Board
- Board of Directors (two terms) Provo Chamber of Commerce
- Senior Instructor, Stevens-Henager College (insurance, securities and real estate
- Personally conducted over 800 Estate and Financial seminars
- Have taught continuing education classes to over 1,000 agents
- Mehdi Fakharzadeh “World’s Greatest Insurance Agent”
- Founder & Permanent Member “Top of the Table” Million Dollar Round Table
- Hugh S. Gregson CFP
- John D. Whetten
- President (retired), Challenge Dairy Products (International food products company)
- George V. Osmond, Jr.
- The oldest brother of the Osmond Entertainment Family
- Roger Palmer
- Successful CEO and owner and developer of businesses and business advisor